Excited Dead End
[G1 Transformers] Wildrider inflicts more "culture" on Dead End; this time, it's the Arena. Dead End is bored; Wildrider tries to make it more 'interesting'.
Also, for those of you who overlooked it, last week I slipped in Disheveled Dead End in my 28 Dead Ends.
Why We Don't Let Dead End Give Combat Briefings, aka Obedient Dead End
[G1] Dead End is ordered to give a combat briefing by Starscream. This was not a good idea.
Set just post-season 2, with an early S3 framing sequence.
1. Pick one of my characters, any one (even if you're only familiar with a vague description instead of a name).
2. I will tell you the origin of his/her name.
3. I will tell you random facts surrounding his/her creation.
4. I will give you a random fact of his/her backstory.
5. I will give you a random fact of his/her forestory.
6. You may ask me up to ten questions about the character
7. I will give you one TMI fact. (And if you don't want that, please specify.)
Forestory, in this instance, is either measured from the latest chronological fanfic I've written them in, or, if they haven't appeared in a fanfic, from the starting point of the canon they come from.
( I have written both DBZ and TFs, and have lots of OCs... )
Art Depreciation, aka "Daring Dead End"
[G1] The Stunticons have been transferred to Cybertron; Dead End and Drag Strip take on a new challenge: they become art critics! There's a brand-new art gallery opening, and everyone's there--including our two reviewers, and some of Slog's artwork. Can they make the deadline? Will they survive it? Warning: this may be mildly humorous and/or make pretentious statements about Art.
Thank you to Wayward and Rebecca Hb. for abuse of their characters and checking them for nits. ;-)
Wildrider drags Dead End out for some "local Cybertronian culture", aka "drunk & disorderly". In the process, they discover that the Stunticons have acquired a certain reputation, and that some people just don't sympathize with your psychosis. All this, and Duskwing, too.